Pricing on Stape and features

Hello there,

A few questions regarding pricing and features!

Pricing
I see you have a blog where you compare gcp vs stape, which basically says stape is cheaper but also has more advantages, such as templates, stape store etc. But for those clients who have lots of traffic (more domains), and those who value extra privacy and control of data, what would you say is the main differentiator? I see your server (scaleway) is based in France? Lots of people say GCP also hosts BQ data, which is a big advantage since its within the same ecosystem?

Features
Is Stape store is a feature only available for business users? I am using stape pro and can see store tab?

Thanks

We moved from stape pro to stape business, our main logic was:

• custom domains, we set us a single gtmS and gtmw and allows easier management.
  • Volume - we consolidate vol across all accounts instead of having it siloed
  • Stape store

We could go down the GCP route, but a small dev team (me only) means management of GCP plus everything is to much so being able to offload this is a plus for the related cost

3 Likes

But for those clients who have lots of traffic (more domains), and those who value extra privacy and control of data, what would you say is the main differentiator?

The advantages are the same - it will be cheaper than GCP, it will be easier since you don’t need to manage and upgrade servers + you have a set of power-ups that make it easier for you to set up tracking.
For example full custom loader you will hardly be able to replicate on GCP (I mean with gtag path reqeust modification).

I see your server (scaleway) is based in France?

In case of using Stape EU - yes, we use Scaleway and there are three zones: France, Netherlands and Poland.
In the case of Stape Global, GCP is used and there are many regions and zones.

Is Stape store is a feature only available for business users? I am using stape pro and can see store tab?

Stape Store is available from a minimal pro plan