Passing User Data Parameters via Pixel

I wish to pass user data parameters from Facebook’s Pixel using fbq function and check whther the data passed is correct or not.

Two of the user data parameter - external_id and country aren’t being passed but the first name, last name, phone number and email ID are getting passed with no issue whatsoever.

I wish to pass user data parameters from Facebook’s Pixel using fbq function and check whther the data passed is correct or not.

Two of the user data parameter - external_id and country aren’t being passed but the first name, last name, phone number and email ID are getting passed with no issue whatsoever.

Screenshot of Events manager

I know user data parameters can only be passed with fbq(init) call but why only external_id and country is not getting passed. I even tried “extern_id” name and the country_code is as per the Facebook formatting guidelines - *lower-case two letter code *but it still doesnt work.

I tried the facebook tag template on GTM and it’s also useless in this matter as Simo Ahava (The creator) said that -
Advanced matching is only applied when the pixel is initialized, so these values will only be seen if this is the first FB tag for that pixel on the page. That’s a limitation of the fbevents.is library itself

In my experience, Facebook Pixel Helper and FB Test Tool often show incorrectly collected user data. I would recommend seeing in live mode what data will be collected.

To check on external_ids sent via browser Pixel, look for the Pixel Helper under Advanced Matching Parameters Sent. external_ids are not available in the Test Events tool.

See in their documentation: External ID - API Conversions - Documentation - Meta for Developers

It seems that the country has the same particularity, but I couldn’t find anything about it.