Outbrain SS Template doesn't work

I am setting up the outbrain server-side tracking using Stape Template. And the issue is that the click_id isn’t set in the cookie by the script. I don’t know the exact reason for it, but it’s just a fact.

You can check the 1 minute video on Loom I created

It’s impossible to set 1st party cookies from a tagging server that uses a 3rd party domain.
This is the reason why Outbrain tag does not work for you. To make it work, you need to use a custom domain for sGTM.

Jesus, so obvious. Thank you, Ira

Hey there again. I just configured a custom domain for the tracking as you recommended. But there is the same issue. Kindly check the video: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software

I am also facing same issue, this outbrain template doesn’t set any cookie on page view event

@Agarwal_Sunny

would need some more information and examples to be able to help with this, template is running for quite a few customers and everything seems to be in order

@Aleksandr_Tiupikov

apologies for neglecting your message, I hope the you’ve resolved the issue. If not - please ping me here and I’ll try to assist (loom link obviously dead already)