Malware labels recognized by GTM

Hi
GTM just gave me this warning from these tags, according to them those tags are malwares. These are the tags you guys use.
what can I do ?

Hi,

You are probably using a very old version.
If you are using the Data Tag from the gallery - update it via the gallery, if you downloaded it manually, you can always find an updated version on GitHub: GitHub - stape-io/data-tag: Data Tag for Google Tag Manager WEB Container
Along with the Data Tag update, also update the Data Client: GitHub - stape-io/data-client: Data Client for Google Tag Manager Server Side

thanks

1)what should be the option for “transformation” and “store” ?

2)is this configuration correct for the data tag in the web container ?

3)that data client goes into the “customers” section of the sever container, right ?
what’s the configuration here ?

1)what should be the option for “transformation” and “store” ?

These are additional functions that may come in handy in some cases.

Transformation gives you the ability to hash out data, but in most popular platforms this is done by the data submission tags themselves.
Store - allows you to store this data to cookie/local storage. Then on you can get and use this stored data via a ‘Data Variable’, which you can find in the web container’s variable gallery.

2)is this configuration correct for the data tag in the web container ?

I would recommend using Request type → Auto

3)that data client goes into the “customers” section of the sever container, right ?
what’s the configuration here ?

In most cases it is not necessary to change any of the default Data Client settings

I tested in chrome and microsoft edge but I get the same result:
it just record the PageView on browser & server and deduplicate , on the others just record the browser:

what could be the problem ?

Hi Freddy,

This is a bug within Event Test Tool that hasn’t been fixed for a while now. I suggest you debug by looking at parameters within GTM/sGTM preview.

Far as I can tell, Test Tool only displays page_views and custom events correctly.