Deduplication error

C
Hi
Please, could you help me with this deduplication problem on the pageview event ? on the screenshot you can see that the event(gtm.load) and event_name(page_view) are differents, I believe that’s the problem, how to fix that ?

Im sending data from web container to server container and then to API conversion

It looks like not all elements were imported to the server container. Try to download the server container again and import it to your server container.

That’s for Shopify, I’m using Woocommerce and I’m sending data to the server container from the web container and then the data is sent to API conversions.

Also, I’m getting this messages on the Facebook platform, I’m not really sure what they are referring to
E
G

I don’t use GA

I believe that I corrected this issue, could you tell me if the procedure I did is correct ?
I have this on the web container ( Fb pixel “event” is the browser pixel and Data “event” is the tag that sends data to the server container )
WEB CONTAINER
I have this variable “CJS - Timestamp” that I use to create the event_id
CJS - TIMESTAMP
“CJS - Timestamp” is part of the event_id
Data CART

SERVER CONTAINER
SERVER CONTAINER
In the Event data I get this event_id :
event_id-event data

Then I make a variable “event_id” and put it in this Event data to Facebook conversion API
Server-Event ID

The approach is correct.
But you can’t use the timestamp as event_id because it can be the same for few users and also it can be different for few tags on the same event. (I believe data tag and FB tag will have different event_id in some cases). Please use our unique id variable Tag Manager Template Gallery

Also from your screenshots, I can recommend you move page_view events from All Pages to Window Loaded or Dom Ready. Often there are problems that event fired earlier than unique variable are ready to use.

I was using the timestamp like this in the event_id : timestamp_{{event}} , anyway
How to use the unique variable, do you have some guide to that ? I don’t use GA

Also, “I can recommend you move page_view events from All Pages to Window Loaded or Dom Ready” You mean just in the server container or in the web container too ?

How to use the unique variable, do you have some guide to that ?

In this post you will find guide on how to use it https://gtm-server.com/how-to-set-up-facebook-event-deduplication-in-google-tag-manager/

You mean just in the server container or in the web container too ?

in web container

In this post you will find guide on how to use it https://gtm-server.com/how-to-set-up-facebook-event-deduplication-in-google-tag-manager/

They use GA there , I don’t have it, just facebook, what’s the approach in that case ?

in web container

I see, for the Fb pixel pageview and the Data All Pages tags

Well , I did this, but I’m not sure if it’s correct.
MY WEB CONTAINER
web container1
I send the {{Facebook event ID}} as event_id, which is the unique variable
Data all pages

This is Event Data on the server side : There I already have the event_id
server event data

So I create a variable that is put in the Data to FB Conversion API
saver tag

Is this correct ?

I have this problem with the VIEW_ITEM event, it does not trigger in some specific product pages, I don’t know why, it just fires the Pageview.

On some product pages, on GTM in the Preview mode, the view_item doesn’t appear in the Summary section:
error-viewcontent

are these triggers ok ?
SERVER CONTAINER
WEB CONTAINER

what could be the problem ?
Please, I need you help.

Yes. Now your setup look correct.

It depends on your site configuration and WP plugin setup. There can be a lot of reasons why it is not triggered. And in this case, you should ask your site developer to check DataLayer triggering.

Basically, this question is out of the scope of the initial " Deduplication error".
As an initial issue is fixed. I close this topic.