An error occurred: Sorry, new users can only put 2 links in a post

I DON’T UNDERSTAND THIS LIMITATION CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN IT I TRY TO ASK A QUESTION AND RELATED POST ON THE WEB BUT IT SEEMS WE CAN POST ONLY TWO LINKS.

WHAT IS THE REASON BEHIND THIS?

An error occurred: Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?

hello @ksaltik how can we assist you today?

Hi Dan thank you for your answer. I recently see an article written by Simo Ahava

I remove links because It is not accepted here.

After exhaustive testing (thanks [Romain Trublard](www.linkedinb /in/ACoAABrQBt8B-C_a527VNc6eENutNd_uZhtPodc) and [Denis Golubovskiy]( .linkedin /in/ACoAAAWp2LkBCOJ_C06Ox6b8KUSp2LuDo5_8Jqg)), I’ve managed to confirm the following:

Safari 16.4 now sets the maximum lifetime of server-set first-party cookies to a maximum of 7 days in the following cases:

1. The server setting the cookie is behind a CNAME that resolves (at any point) to a host that is third-party to the website the user is currently browsing.

2. The server setting the cookie is set with A/AAAA records that resolve to an IP address (IP4 or IP6) where the first half of the address does not match the first half of the IP address for the server on the website the user is currently browsing.

For example, let’s say the user is browsing a website like example (example), and you have a service running on tracking . example ](tracking . example) which sets cookies in the HTTP response.

If tracking . example (tracking . example) resolves to a CNAME that does not match example ]( example ) ([ghs . googlehosted](ghs . googlehosted), for example) OR to A/AAAA addresses that do not match the first half of the A/AAAA addresses running [ example ](/ example), the cookies set in the response will have a lifetime of max. 7 days.

This obviously impacts pretty much every hosted server-side proxy solution out there, Google Tag Manager included.

The main “workaround” (if you really want to think of one), is to move the critical cookies behind the web server running the website itself, and then use these cookies to piggy-back additional storage from e.g. Cloud Firestore or some other store that you can access with your proxy. See for an example. ( Here is the link to stape io )

Curiously, if you’re running iCloud+ and you have the “Hide IP Address” setting in Safari set to “Trackers and websites”, cookie lifetime is unaffected.

My question is you solve it with your cookie solutions. But they can create a solution to disable your solution, isn’t it?

Do you plan any further solution for it.

They can’t ‘disable’ our solution, unless they disable cookie setting altogether.

Our solution does nothing with DNS records or anything described in Simo’s article, but rather uses a real, persistent 1st party cookie as a reference (master cookie) to restore the rest of them from a database.

In any case, we’re always on the watch for any major changes like that and will always try to address them in advance, same as we did with current Cookie Keeper